JConcepts – Triple Dees Tire, Soft, Blue Compound, for 1/8 Scale
In stock (can be backordered)
Triple Dees Tire, Soft, Blue Compound, for 1/8 Scale
The bar draws up the side of the pin to maintain all important support but the main stance is low so the tire maintains it’s clean-out ability during acceleration. The main-stay of the design is the angled and sharp pins which spread across the carcass in an open pattern touching off the track surface like no-other. Near the side-wall the pins have been trimmed and angled to give racers a smooth driving experience as they enter and exit tacky turns or slightly rough terrain.
The Triple Dees tire trims overall weight in every possible way. The carcass thickness, pin spacing and diameter have all be optimized for the ultimate performance 1/8th trugy tire. The Triple Dees Tires includes Dirt-Tech inserts, popularized by its durable nature and color, give customers the package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- Next generation, Triple Dees design
- Angular sharp pins, low-profile edge
- Center over-lap, increases forward traction
- Light-weight carcass and pin arrangement
- Carefully shaped profiled carcass for rolling speed
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 2 in|